Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Another Reason for Me to Hate Baseball

I just read that if Major League Baseball's American League Divisional Series between the Minnesota Twins and Oakland Athletics goes to a Game Five, the NFL will move Sunday's game between the Detroit Lions and Minnesota Vikings to Monday night. If that becomes necessary, I hope they also move the television coverage to ESPN or the NFL Network so that I can still see the game. Anytime a game gets moved like that, it reduces the number of game I have access to through NFL Sunday Ticket on DirecTV. Considering I subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket for the sole purpose of being able to see every Lions game, you understand my concern.

DON'T MESS WITH MY WEEKLY NFL/DETROIT LIONS FIX! Why can't baseball move Game Five of that ALDS series to Monday? I have my fingers crossed that Oakland or Minnesota win that series in four games.

Oh, Good Evening!

No comments: